PagesPat's Ponderings

Monday, March 6, 2017

Another Month, Another Trip Down the Path of Positivity



Good afternoon, crafters! Time for a new challenge at the Path of Positivity, where it's always ANYTHING GOES. This month's OPTIONAL theme is "the Birth of New Beginnings." Spring is right around the corner, which reminds us of the birth of flowers and baby animals. New beginnings can also mean creating a card for a new baby, a new home, a new job, even a new YOU.
When I think of New Beginnings, I think that every day is a new beginning. Now sometimes I wake up to a Bad Hair day. Sometimes it's a challenging day. Whatever I face as I get out of bed, shower and get dressed, I start each day with CHOCOLATE. 
"Coffee makes it possible to get out of bed.
Chocolate makes it worthwhile." 
~Author Unknown
I am not a coffee person (gasp) and I like my tea iced, so a mug of hot chocolate, especially in the winter, is a sweet way to begin a new day, which is what inspired me to create the card above. I used Mini Bird with Coffee Cups Set  (hot chocolate cup) from Limited Runs. 
Limited Runs is one of two sponsors this month, the other being Kitten Scraps.
 http://www.kittenscraps.com/store/
In order to be considered eligible for this month's prizes, ALL creations must be positive, inspirational, motivational or encouraging in some nature. You don't need to follow the optional theme if you simply want to have a chance at the Random Draw prize of a $10 gift certificate from Limited Runs. If you do follow the optional theme, be sure to add FT after your name so that we include you in the draw for the prize for Most Inspirational.
Prizes Offered:
  • A $20.00 gift certificate from Kitten Scraps, one of our guest sponsors this month, for the post or project that the team deems most inspiring of the bunch.
  • A $10.00 gift certificate from Limited Runs, one of our guest sponsors this month, for a person chosen in a random draw based on all entrants.
  • One digital image from Creative Bug Digital SnapShots for each person chosen as a DT Delight.


I'm looking forward to seeing your art at the Path of Positivity Challenge Blog this month.
Challenges I am Entering:
Craft Rocket Challenges - No Patterned paper
Crafting with an Attitude - Anything Goes
Crafty Girls Creations - Anything Goes
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes


4 comments:

ScrappyHorses said...

So fun, Pat! I'm a coffee drinker, but I try to do a little (or a lot of) chocolate every day! hahaha Your card is adorable!

Farida Rone said...

Lovely creation!
Thanks for playing with us at TTCRD.
Hugs!
Farida

Wendy L said...

Super design, thanks for joining us Craft Rocket xxxx

BożenA said...

The unique card. I love this sweet picture.
Thank you for sharing with us Crafting with an attitude.
BozenA DT CWAA