PagesPat's Ponderings

Monday, October 17, 2016

Finding Friends on the Path of Positivity

This month at the Path of Positivity Challenge blog, we are centering on Friendship. Have you visited the Path of Positivity yet? It is "... a different sort of challenge blog designed to inspire, nurture and provide support for the soul by creating a positive path to follow, one project or post at a time! ALL kinds of projects are welcome, as long as it is positive. We hope you will follow each month's theme, which is general enough to fit most projects. For instance, using this month's theme of Friendship, you can create a get well or thinking of you card; a sympathy card for a friend; even a handmade gift for your BFF.
I created a card this time around to remind you that not all friends walk on two legs. I have several friends whose lives are pretty solitary, except for that BFF who always knows when they're in need of a snuggle or a brisk walk. By the way, BFF here means Best Furry Friend!
My card uses an image from Sparkle N Sprinkle, this month's sponsor. The image is called Paw Prints. My card is for one of the friends I mentioned above. As a special bonus, there is a detachable bookmark with that fun-loving dog on it. My friend not only loves her dog, but also loves to read, so I think she'll love it, don't you?
Let's get to the details of the challenge:

SPONSOR & PRIZE INFORMATION: 
Sparkle N Sprinkle is the sole sponsor for the main prizes of this challenge. They are offering up two prizes for this challenge, which will be:
  • $15.00 worth of digital images for the post or project that the DT deems most inspiring of the bunch.
  • $15.00 worth of digital images for a person chosen in a random draw based on all entrants.
There will also be:
  • A small selection of digital designer papers from Décosse's Dynamite Doodles for one lucky person who leaves a comment on posts published during the challenge time-frame.
  • One digital sentiment for every single person who enters the challenge.

Challenges I am Entering:
Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
Critters & Creatures - Anything animal goes



4 comments:

ike said...

Brilliant, funny card and I really love that image. Your card gave me a huge smile :-)

Hugz
IKE xx

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Unknown said...

So sweet card! Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion Challenges! Good Luck! Valentina DT

ScrappyHorses said...

Such a great card, Pat! I'm with you, many of my friends live in the barn and walk on all 4's.....at least I hope they stay on all 4's! hahaha

Snowflakes and Lilies said...

Such a nice, fun and vibrant card. Thanks for sharing at Craft Your Passion and hope to see you again. Good luck.
- Khushboo, DT
http://snowflakesandlilies.blogspot.in