PagesPat's Ponderings

Monday, August 29, 2016

Anything Goes at the Outlawz Monday Greetings Challenge

Good morning, crafters! It's Anything Goes at the Outlawz Monday Greetings challenge and this week Rick St Dennis is our very generous sponsor, offering 2 digi images to a winner. I colored up an image called Sister Jubilata, then inked the edges of my image and let it sit on my craft desk for a couple days.
Time did its trick and when I came back to my Copic-colored image, I knew I wanted to use it on a recyclable container headed out the door. I rescued it and covered it with patterned paper and sprayed the cover with gloss Black spray paint.
I pulled out boxes and drawers of embellishments for this Blessings Jar featuring Sister Jubilata. Leftover die-cut, flowers, jeweled flourishes and trim went onto my jar. Then I added glue and glitter to make it shimmer and sparkle.
I finished off my project with a leftover flower on top of my lid. Any guesses as to what my Blessings Jar started out as? (I'm really proud of this upcycle project)
Meanwhile, grab your craft supplies and join us in our monthly Anything Goes challenge that starts today! And as always, crafters, have fun!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Pat this is awesome! Kudos to you...