PagesPat's Ponderings

Monday, April 4, 2016

Spring Has Sprung with Digi Stamps 4 Joy

Could it be Spring, finally?! I don't know about your neck of the woods, but Chicago has been on a roller coaster when it comes to temps and weather conditions. March come in like a lion,bearing snow and freezing temps, then flipped around and teased us with temps in the 60's. I would really like Mother Nature to make up her mind so I can plan out my wardrobe! LOL
Meanwhile, the Outlawz Monday Greetings offers a new challenge asking for cards with a Spring theme. The sponsor this week is Digi Stamps 4 Joy.
Doesn't the digi, Spring Has Sprung, showcase the new season's weather perfectly? I love the hedgehogs peeking out of the flowers with their smiles. They're not the only ones happy with the respite in cold weather! I rounded all my corners on my card and embellished with a spray of flowers and a few butterflies floating past my scene. My sentiment is on my printed ribbon.
Why don't you link up your Spring-themed card at the Outlawz Monday Greetings challenge this week. There are some fabulous prizes offered!

No comments: