PagesPat's Ponderings

Monday, March 28, 2016

You Rock My World

I love Rock n Roll. I should because although I wasn't around at the birth of rock n roll, I was certainly part of the generation who watched the first music videos on MTV, whose parents worried that I was listening to too much "acid rock', who saw men like Alice Cooper and David Bowie wearing make-up on stage (let's not forget KISS), and who listened to Larry Lujack for all the music and news on radio.
My little rocker here, a digi image from Aliciabel, is called Rock 'n' Roll. Aliciabel is our guest sponsor this month at the Outlawz Monday Greetings challenge. I created a kaleidoscope card for my DT make. It was fun sorting through my paper stash to coordinate the papers (and use them up. I also think the design of the card is perfect for her.
This week's challenge is Anything Goes, my favorite type of challenge! Please link up your cards and projects with us at the Outlawz. You could be our random winner of prizes from Aliciabel. Meanwhile, click on the link for a little blast from the rock n Roll past:
I Love Rock n Roll
Challenges I am Entering:
2 Creative Chicks - Anything Goes


  


No comments: