PagesPat's Ponderings

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Hoppy Spring!

Today brings us a new challenge from the Outlawz Progressive Freebie Challenges. This month our most generous sponsor is Gerda Steiner Designs, who offers this digital image, called Bunny with Glasses.
I colored my Bunny with Copics before creating my calendar page. Since the calendar's pages fit between two pieces of clear acrylic, I kept my embellishments few and skinny - just a few jewels and a tiny flower.
I pulled the die-cut sentiment from my stash pile and used a white gel pen to match the white embossing of the letters. The actual calendar grid is from Google images.
If you played with the Outlawz Progressive Freebie challenge last month, expect your own Bunny with Glasses image in the next few days. If not, head over to the STORE, buy this one, and link it up. That way you'll enjoy free digis every month this year!
Meanwhile, enjoy winter's goodbyes and the first signs of Spring! Happy crafting!

1 comment:

ike said...

That is so pretty - such a cute little bunny and the colours of your creation really make me think of Spring. Lovely :-D xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx