PagesPat's Ponderings

Monday, February 1, 2016

Holding My Friends Close to My Heart


Today is the start of a new challenge at the Outlawz Progressive Freebie Challenges. Our generous sponsor is Teresa Arsenault of Tickell Expressions. If you've been playing along with the progressive challenges, you will receive this image in a couple days. If not, what are you waiting for?! LOL
I am an avid paper-ripper, so I created my card's background from leftover pieces of papers in my stash. After coloring my image with Copics, I framed her and popped her onto my card. A simple bow and embossed sentiment finish off my card. This is MY idea of a CAS card. LOL
If you'd like to join in the fun, hop on over to the Outlawz Progressive Freebie challenges. We could all use more inspiration! And as always, crafters, have fun!  


No comments: