PagesPat's Ponderings

Monday, November 2, 2015

Welcome to the Circus that Is My Life



It’s that time of year again when we all sift through the year that has passed and count our many blessings. This month at the Path of Positivity brings the theme of GRATEFULNESS. You may wonder how my DT project showcases this theme.
Lately, my life has felt like a circus, but I know to appreciate all the acts under the Big Top—the clowns that have brought laughter into my days, the high-wire act reminding me to keep on my toes, and the trapeze artists daring me to reach out for the things I want.
I’m thankful for the animal acts that force me to stick my neck out at times, the bare back riders who prove that hard work and dedication will get results, and finally the man who keeps a hundred plates spinning on sticks, showing me that my life does indeed have the balance that I so need.
My life may be a three-ring circus at the moment, but everyone enjoys a good show. To me, it’s the greatest show on earth, and as ringmaster, I invite you to visit my blog to see all the acts in the year to come…
My project uses papers and elements from the digital kit “3 Ring Circus” from Kitten Scraps, one of our sponsors this month,

along with Scribbles Designs.

My set comes with: 24 Solid Papers, 24 Patterned Papers, 328 Elements and 6 Full Alphabets (Uppercase, Numbers & a couple Symbols)..
Crafters have the month of November to create a card or layout, alter some art, throw everything but the kitchen sink onto a mixed media canvas, write a pondering on what thankfulness means to you, the sky's the limit! Link it up at the Path of Positivity for your chance to wwin the following fabulous prizes:
  • A prize package from Kitten Scraps for the post or project that the DT deems most inspiring of the bunch.
  • A $10 gift certificate from Scribbles Designs, one of our guest sponsors this month, for a person chosen in a random draw based on all entrants.
  • One digital image from Creative Bug Digital SnapShots for each person chosen as a DT Delight.
There will also be:
  • A small selection of digital designer papers from Décosse's Dynamite Doodles for one lucky person who leaves a comment on posts published during the challenge timeframe.
  • One digital sentiment for every single person who enters the challenge. 


2 comments:

ScrappyHorses said...

Pat, your card is so fun and I love the way you paralleled it to your life! I especially like the guy with the plates spinning; I feel that way about my life much of the time! Great writing!

Christina Hor said...

What a fun and sweet card Pat! Those images are so cute with their big eyes. Gorgeous layout as always. And me too! That's how I feel my life is like lately. Have a lovely weekend Pat.