PagesPat's Ponderings

Monday, October 26, 2015

Too Cute to Spook

Today brings a new challenge to Craft Your Passion challenge blog. Guest sponsor is Aurora Wings, and I got to play with "Young Witch with Cat." I can't imagine this little witch cooking up concoctions and creating havoc with her spells, can you? She looks too cute to spook!
I again dipped into my never-ending supply of leftover papers and embellishments to create this fun Halloween card. The stars and spidery border are felt and foam, and I had a piece of a black jeweled flourish to help frame the image.
I colored her with Copics, then Stickled the edges and popped it onto some coordinating cardstock, and that completes my card. I have as much fun making Halloween cards as I do Christmas cards. Really, I think it's more the change in seasons than anything else. I seem to always be ready for changes in temps, colors and smells when it comes to seasons, especially when we Fall out of Summer.
We're celebrating Halloween with my granddaughter Bella and have planned pumpkin carving, trick-or-treating and of course crafting throughout her visit. I can't wait!!
Meanwhile, it's always Anything Goes at Craft Your Passion challenge blog. You can find inspiration both at the challenge blog, as well as at the Aurora Wings Etsy Shop. Stop by and link up your project this week!
Challenges I am Entering:
Cards in Envy - Trick or Treat

No comments: