PagesPat's Ponderings

Monday, September 14, 2015

Think Pink!

Today brings a new challenge at the Outlawz Monday Greetings challenges. The theme is to use PINK on your project. I love a funny card, so I created my project for our anniversary. I reached into my magical bag of craft supplies and pulled out a sticker sheet with funny speech bubbles. I thought this one was very appropriate!
After coloring my image, a Dr Digi called "Made for Each Other," I "pinked" the heck out of my card, first with a sewn-border piece of cardstock and then with pastel pink-embossed paper. That nice fat bow finishes off the color theme. I added a few jewels, and those hand-drawn stitches coordinate with this lovely couple's own stitches.
All in all, I think he'll like it!
Dr Digi is one of this week's sponsors, and he has some fun images with which to play. I always have a difficult time choosing an image--there are so many! I hope you'll check the store out and fine some inspiration there, as I always do.
And whatever you create this week, add pink and link up with the Outlawz Greetings challenges for your chance at some free digis. And as always, crafters, have FUN!
Challenges I am Entering:
Cards in Envy - Inspired by a Song (Hey, Good Lookin')
Card Mania - Pastel colors
Craft-Dee BowZ - Anything Goes w/a Handmade Bow
House of Cards - Stitching

6 comments:

Judy V said...

Fun card! Love the image! Thanks for joining us at House of Cards!

Vicki said...

What a fun card! Great image and quote. Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ September Challenge, "Anything goes and include a handmade bow".

Mynn xx said...

LOL! This is awesome! LOVE your great coloring, the fun image, and all the textures! Thank you for joining us at House of Cards! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Sandy Trefger said...

Too funny! Love your card with that image for the song "Hey Good Lookin!" Love your coloring! Thanks for sharing with us at Cards in Envy!

foleysfriend said...

Super fun card; loving all the textures you incorporated onto your card; thanks for joining us at House of Cards

sue
HOC DT

Katy said...

Love your card! I love that main image! So fun! :) Thank you so much for joining us at House of Cards! :)