PagesPat's Ponderings

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

'There is Nothing More Deceptive than an Obvious Fact.'

One of my favorite crafts to create is an ATC, or Artist's Trading Card. I have made tiny cards for co-workers with them, as well as showcased them on full-sized cards. They measure 2.5x3.5 inches and are tiny masterpieces of creativity.
ATC's are what you need to create to join in the Ike's World Challenge blog this week. I used an Ike's Art image called Sherlock, but you don't have to use one of her images. However, if you do, you will be entered into the prize drawing twice. Twice is nice when we're talking prizes, don't you agree?!
If you join the Ike's Art Fan Page, there are several FREEBIES posted. I love her images and "collecting all Ike's Images" is on my bucket list.
Hope I'll see you at Ike's World Challenge blog this week! Have fun, crafters!

2 comments:

ike said...

That's so clever - I love how you have put the books behind. A brilliant ATC - thanks for making this for me :-D xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Borqna said...

Excellent idea - good luck!