PagesPat's Ponderings

Monday, July 6, 2015

Di's Digi Stamps Sponsoring the Outlawz Greetings This Week

I love to listen to music while I craft--do you? So many songs inspire me. I am an eclectic music lover, in that I love all kinds of music. This cute image I used from Di's Digi Stamps, this month's sponsor at the Outlawz Greetings challenge reminded me of a really, really old song. I wasn't around when it first came out, but I remember singing it when I was little ( the song was recorded by Doris Day on records that came BEFORE vinyl!):

"Oh, honey...
Picture me upon your knee
With tea for two and two for tea
Just me for you and you for me alone

Nobody near us to see us or hear us
No friends or relations on weekend vacations
We won't have it known, dear
That we own a telephone, dear

Day will break and I'll awake
And start to bake a sugar cake
For you to take, for all the boys to see
(Oh, darling)

We will raise a family
A boy for you and a girl for me
Can't you see how happy we will be?"

The digi image is called "Drinky Mice for Two" and I colored it with Copics, adding some white gel pen to highlight. I'm still using up the papers in that re-discovered box I found in my closet. I promised myself NOT to buy any more paper until the box is empty. LOL
So, the theme at the Outlawz Greetings is ANYTHING GOES, and you have ALL week to create and link it up at the challenge blog. Can't wait to see what you create!
Challenges I am Entering:
Crafty Catz - Anything Goes
Sister Act challenges - Anything Goes
Animal Friends challenge - use an animal
Card Mania challenges - Anything Goes
Sisters of Craft - Anything Goes


1 comment:

ike said...

Ooooh - LUV that sweet image. Fabulous card :-) I don't have any music while I am crafting - most times I don't think to put anything on even though I have about 100 CDs stacked on a shelf right next to me hahaha :-D

Hugz
IKE xx