PagesPat's Ponderings

Friday, July 3, 2015

Altered State of Mind when It Comes to Crafting

Today I created my DT project for the Outlawz Progressive Freebie group. As always, the theme is Anything Goes, and this month's sponsor is Blueberry bear Digi Stamps.
I chose to alter this gigantic clothes pin that I snagged at Hobby Lobby on clearance for a dollar. Can you believe that?! If there had been more than one, you bet I would have bought them all! LOL I love a good deal.
I colored my Blueberry Bear digi with Copics and fussy-cut him, framing him first with a paper doily and then with a few layers of freehand-cut stars. The gold stars are cut from patterned paper, and the poem at the bottom is from a kit from K & Co.
I finished off my project with assorted ribbons and fibers, and my altered clothespin stands almost a foot high!!
When we at the Outlawz Progressive Freebie say it's Anything Goes, we mean it!! LOL Cards, ATCs, mixed media, altered art--the sky's the limit. And to play, all you have to do this month is create with this little image. If you created last month for the challenge, you will receive this guy free. If you're new to the challenge, check out the rules HERE.
And whatever your plans this holiday weekend, have fun!!
Happy crafting!
Challenges I am Entering:
2 Creative Chicks - Anything Goes (no cards)
Crafts Galore Encore - Use stamp or digi
Digitally Sweet - Anything Goes


5 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi this is amazing. Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge 19 Use a stamp or a digi somewhere. Hugs Jackie DT

Lindsey said...

This is an awesome altered project! Nice score on the clothespin, too. ;) Thanks for joining us at Naughty or Nice Challenges!

Dotty Jo said...

Very nice! Another great piece of work for our current challenge over at Naughty Or Nice, Jo x

Unknown said...

Thank you for sharing your lovely project with us at Crafting with an Attitude. Good luck and hope to see you again soon.
Lyn - DT

Unknown said...

Great way to alter a giant clothespin! I've wondered what people did with those things. This project is perfect for our stars theme at Naughty or Nice Challenges this month. Thanks for sharing with us!
Sara
www.PolkaDotRosie.blogspot.com