PagesPat's Ponderings

Thursday, May 28, 2015

Putting My Time to Good Use

Since we had another full day in the car before getting to Orlando, I decided to play some more in Photoshop, as I am still a novice doing the 100% digital thing. But I had some fun creating a couple scrapbook layouts.
Here's one I made of my granddaughter's Dance Recital. I figured out how to outline her in each of several different photos and pop them all onto some patterned background paper from Mischief Circus. The frame and brads are from Decosse's Dynamite Doodles.
So, we arrived at our resort and spent the evening on Universal Studios City Walk. After stuffing ourselves at Bubba Gump's Seafood Restaurant, we walked it all off before calling it a night.
Tomorrow we start our day with breakfast at the Leaky Cauldron before seeing what Universal Studios has to offer. So far my only souvenirs are what I can scrapbook of our trip! (I know, I can't believe it either, but the week is young)
Btw, I am learning German, and practiced my numbers by counting the abandoned cars along the roadside (einunddreizig) and counting and naming ll my family members (zwei schwestern, null broder, eine tochter, etc).
So, we'll see what tomorrow brings. That's all for now, my crafty peeps. Have fun!

No comments: