PagesPat's Ponderings

Monday, January 5, 2015

Bling in the New Year with This Week's Squigglefly Challenge

It's time to ring in the New Year with glitter and bling at Squigglefly this week. The challenge is to use  Squigglefly image and shimmer it up with bling and/or glitter. I used shimmery patterned paper, jewels and glittery gel pens to my friendship card. I also used a brand-spankin' new January release from Squigglefly called Heart Friends by artist Angela Charles.
I don't know about you, but I have tried to clean out and organize by craft supplies. It is a never ending battle, so I will have to keep this goal on my 2015 New Year's resolutions. I'm also coming up on 100 Followers, and when I reach this goal, I am going to share my "treasures" with Followers old and new. Tell your friends, so they can get in on the fun and surprises, too!
Meanwhile, pull out your bling and come play with us at the Squigglefly Challenge blog this week!

No comments: