PagesPat's Ponderings

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Time to Get Your Spooky On

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays, at least when it comes to crafting. That's why I love SBP's Challenge blog theme this month - Halloween!!  Ike's Art is sponsoring the challenge, and she's offering five free digis to a random winner. Woo hoo!
I played with an image from Ike's Art called Genie.
Isn't she adorable? I colored her with Copics, framed her with gold paper, and popped her onto DCWV Once Upon a Time patterned paper. My sentiment is a two-parter. Here's the inside
LOL! One year my sister wore a genie costume to a Girl Scout Halloween party at which I was the leader. I saw some disapproving looks from some of the moms, but I think they were just jealous that she could wear it "so well."

Anyway, I hope you get a chance to check out Ike's Art amazing images, and to play along at SBP's Halloween challenge. Ike's Art Challenge blog has a freebie for crafters to play with. PLUS, their theme is Ike's Art Around the World. I'm entering this card as my "Ike's Art in the Middle East" (Turkey maybe?) LOL One lucky winner will receive a free digi of her choice.

9 comments:

Just Me said...

Very cute card. Love the sentiment.

ike said...

FABulous - such gorgeous colouring on her and even beautiful on the inside too. LUV this whole card - very funny sentiment :-D

Thank you for using one of my images :-D

There's a FREEBIE over at IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES right now :-)

Hugz
IKE xx

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog

SAMARA said...

HAHAHA Pat = beautiful! luv the coloring on the pants...nice see thru look (not always easy at all!) and your combo colors on the front. the sentiment on the inside, and how you sprayed the letters and the embellies is verrrry cool! i always trust you for great art!!! hugginz, samara DT for IWC x

Matney said...

Wow! What a lot of work on this. Love her and she so well done. Such and fab entry for this challenge. Good Luck! and we love seeing all your creativeness here at Ike's World Challenges. Shoni - DT

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card great take on the theme.Thank you for joining us at Ike's World Challenges good luck Ginny ♥

Borqna said...

Beautiful card!
Love the sentiment too.
Good Luck!

Teresa said...

Gorgeous project - I love the image - thanks for sharing at Ike's World, good luck and hope to see you again x

Sall said...

Loving the colours and the costume it's brilliant.

Shelley said...

Gorgeous work here! Love the colouring on IKE's image. Thank you for playing along with us at IWC x