PagesPat's Ponderings

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Bugaboo Challenge is Magical

Today's card features a Bugaboo digi image from the Harpot collection, one of my favorites! This one is called "The Gentle One."
I colored him with Copics, and as I colored the hair, I discovered my ink was running sketchy. But I liked what it did to the image's hair-kind of mixed black and grey, so I left it as is.
My sentiment is a phrase from a quote I found on The Quote Garden and printed in Microsoft Word.
Bugaboo offers a challenge this week with a Fall theme.
Nothing says Fall like the magic of turning leaves. It's as if Mother Nature gives up the beauty of the trees with a final and triumphant burst of glorious color so we can remember her colors when winter casts its grey and white spell over the land.
I embellished my card with patterned papers, pearls and leaves, simple but the papers are very busy.
Go check out the Bugaboo Challenge blog-with all their inspiration, I'm sure you too will catch the bug and want to play along this week!!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

This is adorable, thanks for playing along with us this week at Catch The Bug.