PagesPat's Ponderings

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Swing-g-g, It's Your Birthday!

I just checked my calendar and there are a few birthdays coming up, all guys. So I decided to get a head start with making my cards today. I colored up a Squigglefly digi image called "Golf Day." The sentiment is called "It's A Miracle" and I added some blue ink from my Copics as well.
I tried to make a "manly" card, which is hard for me because I love using flowers and swirls and bows, etc. Here, I kept myself at bay with a few black brads and some white clips. The patterned papers are from CTMH.
I discovered a cool challenge blog called Open-Minded Crafting and their theme this month is Sports & Activities. Come on and play with me!

3 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Great image Pat! Made a great masculine card. Hugz!

nwilliams6 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Holly Young said...

Love it Pat! The little tabs with the brads add a nice interest to the whole thing.