PagesPat's Ponderings

Monday, September 2, 2013

Flower Challenge at Squigglefly

Good morning crafters!  This week's challenge over at the Squigglefly Blog is to Use a flower on your card-can be a Squigglefly image or sentiment, an embellishment, whatever!

Here is what I came up with.  The Squigglefly digi image is a new September release by artist Judith Hart called "Way Up High."  Isn't the rainbow so pretty?  The image has more to it, but I fussy-cut it out for my card.

You can see that my patterned paper sports flowers, as well as the two brads I used to create growing flowers.  Even the sentiment mentions flowers.

I colored my image with Copics, and embellished with adhesive lace ribbon and a couple more brads.

If you want to see the other new September releases, you'll have to visit the shop.  there are many talented artists who design for Squigglefly, so there's a little something for everyone's tastes.

Don't forget to use a Squigglefly image and play in their challenge this week!

7 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Very cute card! Love the rainbow and your precious flowers! Cute, cute, cute! Hugz!

bumblebee creations said...

this is adorable Pat! Thanks for joining in our Squigglefly challenge!

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Very cute pat, love those flowers and of course, the rainbow. Cheers, Holley

wannabcre8tive said...

So very cute, Pat. I love the rainbow and the beautiful lace. Thanks, for joining us in the Squigglefly challenge.

Kathy Bradley said...

Pat,
Your card is sweet and adorable - and I love the pretty lace too!

Holly Young said...

Pat I love all the pink on this! The lace is so pretty and I like your jewel flowers on the bottom.

debbie said...

love your flowers