PagesPat's Ponderings

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

A Little Fairy Love



My card today features "Forest Night" by Terra Bidlespacher.  After coloring my image, I tore it and inked the edges with Tim Holtz Vintage Photo distress ink.  After framing it with patterned paper, I found a distressed tag in my stash of leftover supplies and used it to open up the frame, also using some torn pink card stock and coordinating striped patterned paper.

The stripes looked too intense, so I toned it down with some webbing, and then I "had my way" with embellishments.  I finished off my card by inking one edge with gold pigment ink, then rubbing in some Aztec Gold Pearl Ex pigments.

I love the fairies that Terra creates, like this one, don't you?  Check them all out at the QKD Shop!!
And for inspiration, check out QKD on Facebook:

No comments: