PagesPat's Ponderings

Friday, January 25, 2013

Singing (and crafting) Those Blues

My last card for the month of January at Forever night Creepy Challenge Blog features an image from Ike at Smudgtastic, this week's sponsor.  It's called Scheherazade and the challenge is to use shades of BLUE.
Blue is one of my favorite colors to use on cards, so I decided to make another one.  This is a Sweet Pea stamped image from artist Ching Chou Kuik called INTO THE WIND.
Now you may say that my cards don't look ery "creepy" for the Creepy Challenge, I ask you:
"What is she doing sitting on the moon in the dead of night, with bats flying all around her?"  And as far as the first card, don't you find it a little creepy that your life depends on telling a story every night for 1001 nights to stay alive??
LOL, creepy enough for me!!
Check out the Forever Night Creepy Challenges Blog for more inspiration, and while you're at it, Smudgtastic has some awesome images, which you can use for this week's challenge.


1 comment:

nwilliams6 said...

Very cool images and I love the color tones you chose - they give the image a kind of cool feeling with works perfect with the images.