PagesPat's Ponderings

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Playing with Hearts

I was given someone's heart to play with, and ended up with this card.

Not my usual style, I know!! LOL  My artist friend, Jean. sent me the stamped image and dared me to create with it.  I often choose my sentiment before making my card, and when I thought of "If you never experiment with your heart, you will never bring it to life", I knew I needed to make a scientist's lab scene to use with it.
The paper is from the "Once Upon a Time" paper stack by DCWV.  After coloring the image with Copics, I "experimented" with it by twisting some wire throughout.  After I adhered it to my card base, I added some sequins and flourishes.  i finished it off with my sentiment, printing it off my computer, tearing it and inking it.
This year my goal is to stretch my creativity into places I had not explored before.  I think this heart card qualifies!  Thanks, Jean, for the inspiration!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You did "my Heart" well my sweet friend. You have a wonderful mind...sweet Pat.