PagesPat's Ponderings

Friday, January 18, 2013

3-2-1 iT'S cHALLENGE tIME!!

Have you checked out the Forever Night Creepy Challenge Blog yet?  It celebrates Halloween all year long for crafters, cardmakers and artists.  And who doesn't love to play with a Halloween theme more often than once a year?!
This week's challenge has a 3-2-1 theme, meaning:
3 EMBELLISHMENTS,    2 IMAGES, and   1 SENTIMENT.
Our sponsor this week is Delicious Doodles, and I used a deliciously wicked-looking mad scientist digi image called SPARKLING CYANIDE.  Isn't he creepy?  He fits in perfectly with a creepy challenge!!

I made an easel card for this week, so I could show off both my images,
but I am getting ahead of myself.

Let me count my card down for you:

3 Embellishments include a FEATHER,
some SEQUINS
 and a BUTTON.


2 Images include Delicious Doodles Sparkling Cyanide,
as well as the lower border of mad scientist chemicals and such bubbling away,
a Queen Kat Designs stamp called Chemistry Set.
(You can see the button embellishment in this photo, too)

1 Sentiment from my computer
that I circle-punched and faux-stitched.

And there you have it, my card for the 3-2-1 Creepy Challenge on Forever Night Creepy Challenges Blog.  So, what are you brewing for the new year?  If it's crafting, go check out Delicious Doodles and while you're filling up your cart, don't forget to use your new images in the CHALLENGE this week!

Have fun, and remember to keep Halloween in your heart all year 'round!!  Like Scrooge, but not?!

No comments: