PagesPat's Ponderings

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Letters FROM Santa

Trying to pump out a few more handmade presents this Christmas, and came up with one for my granddaughter Bella.  She's back in our lives after paperwork for immediate temporary visitation was served to her mommy.  We may not have her for Christmas (this year) but we have her for this coming weekend, and there's a Christmas brunch tomorrow, so she may get a couple presents early this year.

So I colored up a Queen Kat Designs stamp from artist Sandra Caldwell called Silly Santa.  I decorated (minimally) a Quaker Oats canister and popped the image on the top and made my Bella a game I call "Santa's Letters".  Inside are tons of letters, from A to Z and back (several times) again.  She is in Kindergarten and loves to spell words and read.  We will have so much fun with this game, sorting letters, piling capital letters separate from small letters, and spelling words!
I love using QKD stamps for more than cards--altered art, gift boxes, ornaments!!  You can see the wide range of stamps QKD offers HERE
 From now until 12/24 12, QKD is having a special sale called Reindeer Games.  


No comments: