PagesPat's Ponderings

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Shire Uni by Maryanne English

I've been playing with my Copics, trying to give depth to some new Queen Kat Designs images with just one color, sometimes just one marker!

I used a September soon-to-be-released stamped image from Maryanne English.  It's called Shire Uni.

I wanted to see if I could shade a white unicorn, and I think it turned out pretty well.  I used a different color for her mane and her tail, and used a Sakura glitter gel pen in black for the hooves.  I like to fussy-cut my images, and have a special scissors I use that resembles a set of tweezers.

Maryanne English has some beautiful stamps for sale in the SHOPPE, as well as the many other talented artsits who are featured there.  Come check them out during QKD's Labor Day Sale going on this weekend.

30% off unmounted rubber stamps. 
15% off on cross stitch patterns
15% off on fabric blocks

No comments: