PagesPat's Ponderings

Monday, May 14, 2012

Just One More...

This week Squigglefly has come up with what i think is a tough challenge:  Use a sentiment as the main focal point on your card.  I love to color images, so this challenge had me stumped until I realized how many lovely sentiments Squigglefly offers!
The dam broke and my creativity flowed like the rushing waters, so I have this card to offer you.  I used the sentiment "One More Cat" by Chesney Young, printing it on colored cardstock and framing it on red cardstock.  I fussy cat a cat from a leftover piece of computer paper and added some brads and a diecut swirl and voila, my pet lovers' card is complete.
And since I am NOT a cat lover (due to allergies) I will send this card to the first person who comments that they would like it!!
Meanwhile, I hope my burst of creativity has caused you to be inspired to join in the Squigglefly challenge this week, where one random winner can win free digi's from Squigglefly!!

6 comments:

Holly Young said...

Wonderful card for any cat lover Pat! It's hard to imagine you aren't a cat lover if you made a card like this. I love your big cat in the background and all the little hearts on your sentiment panel.

Linda W. said...

ROTFL! I see Holly raced me to the comments! I cannot believe you don't have a cat tho - Pat. I too am allergic and I have 3, and after awhile, it just doesn't affect you anymore. Of course I have to brush and comb daily to keep their hair in check. Somedays I would love to give the job to someone else, and especially the cleaning of the kitty toilets! ;) Oh well, I rescued all them and gave them good homes, that's what counts. They reward me with their love too. Hey lady, you just have to get unbusy soon as school is over! Miss talking to you. Linda

Charlene Mitchell said...

Great card Pat! You picked a wonderful sentiment to create around and did a fabulous job! I love to colour too, so I feel your pain!

Kathy Bradley said...

What an adorable card - I love the larger kitty in the BG! I have 2 kitties and love them to pieces!

Anonymous said...

Pat, this card is great! I love cats, though I don't have any. Such a great job you did with this sentiment...love the fussy-cut kitty, too! Thanks for playing with us this week at Squigglefly!
Hugz2u,
Sharon

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Beautiful card Pat. My hubby and I have one cat. She's quite old now, but pretty spry for her age. At 15, she's getting up there. She's a delight to curl up with me everyday. Great work! Cheers, Holley