PagesPat's Ponderings

Friday, March 23, 2012

Eternity

Here's a sweet card featuring a Queen Kat Designs stamp called "Unicorn" by artist Christina Lynn Myers.  Spring weather has definitely hit the Midwest and has inspired me to create with all the lush colors of the season.
I took a piece of patterned paper from CTMH, ripped it a tad, inked it up good on the edges and stamped the heck out of the background.  I used a few other stamps from QKD, like Vintage Necklace and Clock Face.
After coloring my unicorn image and placing it on my card, I added a strip of coordinating paper and some buttons to finish it off.  Hope my card inspires you to color your world!!
You can catch this stamp as well as all the new March releases HERE.  Don't forget to LIKE us on Facebook. You never know what they're giving away there!!
Happy Crafting!!

1 comment:

luvmycards.blogspot.com said...

Pat this is so cute, I love your work! I nominated you for an award-go check it out on my blog tomorrow!
Carolyn