PagesPat's Ponderings

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Shades of Teal


I am truly loving the CardMaker's Kit of the Month CM008 that I received from a crafting friend a while ago. I love all shades of teal, and when coordinated with brown, the outcome is always pleasing.
Of course, having a great image to color is another plus whn making cards, and I couldn't be more happy to use the ice cream man digi-image from HAMBO Stamps. Except for the ribbon and paper doilies, all papers and embellishments came out of the kit! How easy is that?
I colored my chillin' friend with Copics: 100; C1,3; E00,13,35,37; G00; BG10,15; B02,12. I glitzed his umbrella with Crystal Stickles. The sentiment was typed in Word and says "Never trust a skinny Ice Cream Man".
Hambo Challenge Blog offers challenges every week, and all who enter win a free digi image! On top of that, there's a random winner of prizes, and right now, they are offering a design team call, so go check them out HERE!

No comments: