PagesPat's Ponderings

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Gorjuss Girl Card


I recently purchased my first Gorjuss Girl after salivating over some of the images i've seen on other blogs. She is so ethereal and there are so many ways to color her with my Copics. I'm having so much fun! I'll have to save up more pennies to order again soonest.
Meanwhile, I made these cards from a design I scraplifted from Cards magazine March 2010 issue. I used papers from HobbyLobby, Cosmo Cricket and Bazill. I colored my Sitting Gorjuss girl with Copics and cut her out, adhering her with dimensional dots over a piece of yellow cloth binding tape and a shape cut with my Epic Six and a Spellbinders Nestability die. I added very subtle glitz with a metallic gel pen and a couple jewels. The card measures 6x6 and is undecorated in the inside because I gave it away to a fellow crafter to use as she pleases, for a birthday, a get weel or a friendship card.
I can't wait until the weekend. I don't have to work, and I hope to put my craft room to rights. I have a couple new ideas on how to roganize the room and my projects, after taking a seminar on Multi Tasking and Organizational Skills today. If they work, I will share with you.

2 comments:

Verna' Grant said...

Love the cards Pat! Awesome job!

Michelle Custodio said...

From the title itself, the cards are really GORGEOUS! Hope I will be able to find card making materials like this.