PagesPat's Ponderings

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Fairy Card


I can almost smell Spring--it's close, even though there is still a foot or so of snow on the ground, and I'm still in my winter jacket. It's close..
...so saying, I celebrated ther return of Spring with anew card. I haven't had tiome to post anything new in a while due to work consuming me. I finished fifteen pages at a crop, and several cards and tags.
This card was made using an image I received in a swap. I don't know who makes the fairy, and I have other images like it. I love them all and want to buy more, but havew to wait until some king person IDs the maker for me LOL.
I wanted it to have a bit of other-worldly feel to the card, so added pearls and flowers and sparkles wherever the mood hit me. I love the colors. I would like to learn how to color manga images. It's a bit different than what I'm used to, not as much blending.

No comments: