PagesPat's Ponderings

Saturday, January 9, 2010

365 Days of Me album

Seven 4x6 photos on two pages take up a lot of room, so on these pages you will not see a lot of embellishments. What you will see is a glimpse into my life, with a nice fat space for journaling. That's why I won't bore you with each and every page I make for this album. After all, you're here to see something new, something you might like to try yourself, something thaty might inspire.
But I did want you to know that I've started like gangbangers on my 2010 scrapping goal. I have also purged quite a bit of items from my craft room. Using my stash to fill the pages of this album helped a bunch. Bringing my paper stash to a friend's house and using her cricut carts also depleted some of my stock. Not enough yet to allow me to purchase more paper (sigh) but enough to make me feel I'm off to a good start.



I used Copics to shade the white paper doily for my journaling this first week. I decided to go with white metal-rimmed tags for the dates on each photo,
except for the one of the Magnolia Calendar. The photo of January 7th is a view from inside my car after work. It had snowed non-stop while I was at the office, and took a while to clean off my car. Love the snow, but hate driving in it. Next time I hope we have a snowstorm on a weekend!


No comments: