PagesPat's Ponderings

Monday, November 16, 2009

Birthday pages

Well, at least I am up to date on Bella's layouts. Of course, she's only two, and I've been scrapbooking before she was born. That helps.
I have done a decent job on Wendy's layouts as well. I have all her birthdays, some major milestones, and her own personal bests book. I did all our Christmas pages together as a family since having my first child, and Chase is 24 next month! I also have some of his first school pages when he was in preschool.

So I'm not doing too badly, unless you add in the fact that I've been married for 33 years, been around the world in my travels, headed up girl scouts and cub scouts, chaperoned field trips, was in the Army, and spend some quality time with my sisters and my mom. The amount of photos I have yet to scrap seemsinsurmountable. And yet I managed to scrap almost 100 pages this year, and I organized a bunch of paper photos from eons ago.
All I need is time. And I still have that.


No comments: