PagesPat's Ponderings

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

New Birthday Card

I just got some new Tilda images. This is CrossStitch Tilda. I started coloring her and then had to go hunting for the paper and embellishments. Luckily, I have a huge stash of...well, everything! The background paper was embossed and then I sanded lightly. The sentiment came from an old swap, the yellow gingham strip was leftover scraps from a previous project. The flower was a bonus, I found it on the bottom of one of my craft drawers! I love finding flowers and money when I least expect it, don't you?!
Between our Spring Break vacation driving to and from Florida, and then work being crazy due to sacraments and registration and student evaluations, I haven't had much chance to do more than sweep my craft room with a glance. I'm looking forward to a weekend long crop at the end of this month, woohoo! I guess I can save my scrapping for then, and steal moments with my Tildas, Bellas and Kettos and make cards for now.

1 comment:

Dannette said...

So cute Pat! I just love that image! Hugs, Dannette