PagesPat's Ponderings

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Altered Notepad

Here's an altered notepad I made for the LuckyBug group swap. The swap is for kits, so I made up kits with the paper pad, patterned paper, border paper, image, and colored cardstock to frame the image, plus a Skittle.
'I used to make these notebooks and sell them at craft shows. They were an inexpensive gift that women loved to give to friends. I don't do craft shows any more. Too many times I've heard people say that they can make that themselves. I say go ahead, if you have the time and the eye and the materials and the creativity...

1 comment:

Anna Banana said...

Hi Pat!
Your little fairy book is so cute!!
Thanks for stopping by my blog :) I sure do miss the Paper Adventures sale - still bummed that they discontinued it :( Oh well!!
How is life - how are things?
Drop me a note some time! You can e-mail me through my contact page on my blog:)
XOXO
Anna Banana