PagesPat's Ponderings

Friday, January 23, 2009

New Whiff of Joy card

My bestest bud, Sandi, RAKd me a few stamped images from Whiff of Joy. I have got to get me a few of their stamps--I'm loving them all.
This is the "Molly Celebrating Sheep" stamp; the sentiment is from Stamping Bella. I colored the image with (of course) Copics, and used Liquid Glass (as usual) to make parts of it pop. The confetti is leftover from a pack of 3D birthday stamps I bought at Joann's.
I used a sewn card front I receieved from my good friend Linda, and an embossed card front from her, too. I cut the image and sentiment out with scallop scissors, and attached them to the front with dimensional dots. The ribbon was a rummage sale find, no idea whose it is.
The card is for a Yahoo group challenge to make and send someone a card to brighten their day. I don't know where y'all live but in Chicago it is definitely gloomy and gray. Temps are supposed to drop like a rock in the next few days and stay there-brrr!
Besides stamping images for a couple of PIFs and a few swaps, I'm about ready to start on my card kits for another swap. (Sleep is highly overrated)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love all of the WoJ stamps...they are the best. I am leaving you a comment because with such a dark background I cannot read one wor of your post. I don't know if I'm the only one but you might want to lighten it up just a tad:)

Anonymous said...

Cute, cute, cute.